Under 2.2 mm thick coil materials are very widely used in the metal stamping industry. Such as furniture parts, small auto parts, metal buttons, fasteners pressing, and so on.
This customer is for producing ergonomic office furniture products in Mexico. They came to us and wanted us to design a complete coil feed line for their narrow coil sheet stamping line. After analysis, hereunder are our engineers’ answers:
Complete Line Configuration
1. Combined decoiler straightener
Compared with a single decoiler and straightener, the combined structure is easier to operate, maintain and save space.
- The decoiler mandrel is passively decoiling by the straightener part.
- The straightening pressure is 4 points wheel adjusting.
- The control box is integrated with the machine body, with manual buttons for operation.
- A frequency inverter can be chosen as an option.
2. Pneumatic Air Feeder
The AF pneumatic feeder is an efficient and economical coil feeding solution for power press machines.
- E-type valve: suitable for pressing at a short stroke for your long-distance feeding.
- R -type valve: it is valuable when high-precision feeding is needed.
By loosening the fixing plate instantly, errors can instantly be corrected.
If you’re also looking for coil press feeding solutions for your metal production line, please don’t hesitate to contact the HE sales team!