Usually, the customers’ choice of a 3-in-1 coil feed line saves space and higher working capacity, which can significantly help improve the production efficiency of their high-volume cold stamping lines.
Advantages of the HE GLK series compact line
- Required less space
- Higher working performance
suit for high-strength&heavier material handling
can be a combination of several machines: decoiler, straightener, feeder, lubrication and cutting, etc.
- More straightforward operation and less worker training
- Short downtime
- Protect stamping tools
This client is a famous manufacturer of hardware and furniture fittings found and developed in Lithuania. They work with the most prominent European manufacturers, such as IKEA, JYSK, Conforama, and other furniture retailers.
- Model: GLK3-600
- Coil width: 50-600mm
- Coil thickness: 0.3-4.5mm
- Coil weight: Max. 5000kg
- Material Type: Stainless steel/ Hot-rolled steel/ Cold-rolled steel/ Galvanized steel/ Pickle steel
1. Wózek z cewką
Wear-resisting surface, save the time of coil uploading, control by manual button.
- Hydraulic expansion, range Φ480-Φ530 mm.
- Mandrel drive by a gear motor with frequency inverter control.
- Adopts big pitch double-row chain transmission.
- Equips with a Pressing arm (1) to prevent coil disperse; Limiting arm (2) for locating coil, prevent coil slip; The extra supporting arm (3) for the metal strip goes to the straightening part.
- Loop control by photoelectric sensor.
3. Coil Threading SupportInsert Swing Arm
Working with supporting arm, coil insert swing arm will press the coil head, lead metal strip from decoiler to straightening part, prevent the strip go up directly after decoiling.
4. Podajnik prostownicy
Drive-by Yaskawa servo motor.
It has 7pcs working rollers and backup rollers for precision leveling and long straightening rollers.
Straightening pressure adjusted by eccentric worm gear handwheel (setting precision ±0.01mm).
Feeding height adjusted by an electric motor (±100mm)
5. Lubrication Unit
Automatically controlled, with an oil loop recycling system, save oiling cost and prevent leakage.
If you’re considering press feeding or coil handling equipment for your metal stamping line, please don’t hesitate to contact the HE salesperson for professional technical support!